Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 14 ounces (350 g) sedanini rigati
- 1 pound (400 g) turkey breast
- 1/2 cup (100 g) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 shots of brandy
- Salt to taste
- Freshly grated Parmigiano (about a cup)
- Thinly sliced black or white truffle to taste
Heat pasta water, salt it, and cook the sedanini. While they're cooking, reheat the turkey with the cream, seasoning the mixture to taste, and melt the remaining butter. Drain the pasta and season it with the melted butter and about half the cheese. Stir the turkey sauce into it, decorate with shaved truffles, and serve with more grated cheese on the side. The wine? I'd go with a Chardonnay or a Sauvignon from Friuli.
Yield: 4 servings Sedanini Rigati with turkey-brandy sauce.