Prep Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 50 minutes
- 1 package Italian Ladyfingers (Soft, not hard cookies)
- 1/8 cup Frangelico Liqueur
- 8 ounces (200 g) Mascarpone Option: Use Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp. ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground Mace
- 1-1/2 cups Confectioner's Sugar
- 1 tsp. Orange Extract
- 2-1/2 cups Heavy Cream, whipped and chilled, divided
In a mixing bowl, blend together the mascarpone with the pumpkin puree. Add the cinnamon, ginger, mace, confectioner's sugar and orange extract.
Fold in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped cream. Pour the mixture over lady fingers.
Gently spread remaining whipped cream on top of pumpkin mixture.
Sprinkle the top with a dash or two of additional cinnamon, if desired.
Cover and refrigerate at least two hours before serving, or overnight.
Slice to serve.